Sunday, January 21, 2007

A realy great letter!

A realy great letter!

2006-12-06

I recieved a letter from a reader that made my whole week. With his permission, I am re-posting it for ya'll to read.

"AAH MAN! I thought that stuff was real. Oh-well,
you did a good job of making it sound real
anyway. And it was pretty entertaing, so being a
writer, that counts for a lot. It barely
detracted from it's entertainment value too.
Just gotta change my head from think'n it's
real, to fantasy.

But I googled and wiki'd the shit out of "Tori
Lowe", "Torri Lowe" "Torrid Danika Lowe",
"Torrid D. Lowe", "Torrid D Lowe"; and
didn't come up with jack. (i just mentioned that
stuff so you could set me straight if i'm wrong.
i'd kinda *like* to be wrong too).

Thanks, I enjoy your writing."
XXXX (name witheld by author)


I love letters like that...

Smooches,
-Gia

No comments: