Thursday, March 8, 2007

A poem...


420 -


I smoke and smoke, and I keep on smokin
Continue each day by tokin and tokin.
All day for some weed I strive and I fiend
It helps to prevent me from being so mean.
If I could just smoke that very last bowl
Then I would have reached my ultimate goal.


All I can do is think about weed
Recalling the time it was just a small seed.
Yes I am a chick that is a big stoner
That writes nasty stories to give guys a boner.
I continue to feed marijuana to my brain
Perhaps that is why I have become so insane.


Everyday I look forward to another bong load
With the simple intention of finding the mode.
With all of this weed as my major obsession
I continue to have session after session.
I’ve decided to get away to Club Med
And denote myself a professional pothead.

Copyright © 2004, Gia1978. All Rights Reserved.



CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Earth, Wind And Fire: Greatest Hits

1 comment:

The SlutMan said...

Hate that I haven't heard from you, loved the poem. That could've been me thirty years ago.

It doesn't solve any problems, but they're a lot easier to think about...

Luv ya, babe.