Wednesday, July 4, 2007

New story from nowhere!

I was inspired to write a short story last night, and I just submitted it a little while ago, it should be posted by the time you read this.... or long before you read this.

My new naughty friend, DeeDee18 and I have been e-mailing each other quite a bit and we really get each other going! I wrote this story for her! But I hope you all enjoy it.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ALL MY AMERICAN FRIENDS! Especially those of you who served or are serving in the armed forces!

Love ya all,
~Gia1978

CURRENTLY WATCHING: SIKKO By Michael Moore

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Accidently" fell onto Gia1978 in her tub and enjoyed myself while watching her and DeeDee. A very pretty splash.
Thanks girls!

DeeDee18 said...

Hey, who's this guy in your tub with us, sweetie? Push his head under and between my little legs, okay? lolol.