Wednesday, August 1, 2007

New story from nowhere!

I wrote this one in almost record time, I don't know where the damn thing came from, but it would not let go of my head till I put it on paper! It's up and I just submitted the spelling and tence corrections, so version II should be posted by the time you read this.

Special thanks to JennyBear, my Kinky Angel for being my sounding board on this one. Also much love to all my friends over at Kristen's message board... Grm, Eddie, LB, and of course My darling DeeDee 18 who is MIA in my life. As well as all you lovely folks who write to me with compliments and corrections! I edit my stuff as well, so sometimes errors slip by me! Also in this case I pumped out over 7,000 words in one looooooong-ass session, and I finished and posted it around 6am today!

OK - Bi for now... love and smooches,
~Gia1978

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Echoes: The Best of Pink Floyd

No comments: