Monday, February 5, 2007

Bordom eats away at my soul...

Work is sooo slow. No one wants to drink coffee tonight? WTF?
I am glad I brought my laptop with me tonight, 'cause I just read the
latest two chapters of Good Times Rolling, and now I can't wait for
the shift to end so I can go home and rub one out! Now little Nikki
and Sherri are no longer virgins! WOOOOOOOOOO!

This one's for you Bulletproof...



Well done, sir!

Well I am gonna work on a story while I sit here ALONE!

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Steely Dan - Aja

3 comments:

BulletProof said...

Thank you! Thank you all! [waves back at the audience]. For my next act...


Salute!

Femme de Mystère said...

What are ya gonna do? C'mon Daddy show us something good!

BulletProof said...

Daddy unzips his pants and reaches in and...viola.....a rabbit? Must have on the wrong pants!