Friday, February 2, 2007

Just a little lag...

Sigh... Well I am dead tired. I just got home from work and tonight was a BITCH! But it's behind me now and what does not kill you... blah blah blah. Anyhoo... I just read ch. 24 of Good Times Rolling and ch. 19 of Dreams, and now I have to go rub one out. I worked on a new story I am doing for a friend, and if I get clearence, I will post it. If not, more Changeling to follow. I want to get underway with the transference of power from Five to Seven. I am looking forward to Tricia loosing her virginity to Paul McCartney. In fact here is what Lil Tricia looks like at age 12:



CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: The Beatles - LOVE

1 comment:

BulletProof said...

Woah! When I first glanced at it I thought you got wild and posted a pic of yourself hehe. Nice though.