Thursday, February 8, 2007

Joint Venture and other topics

So my first story with another author is posted and both the SlutMan and I are really thrilled with the reception so far. I have received more wonderful letters from some readers and I just want to express a sincere THANK YOU!

It's almost like having fans! You guys are so good for my ego. I have never had this kind of response to anything I did before in my life. It has been a really wonderful experience so far.

I am currently in talks with BulletProof about a combined story. He and I are getting to know each other on line and he has a great idea for a series. More to follow about that soon...

I wanted to talk a little bit about this coming Wednesday -

Even though I do have a very special valentine this year, I have done
all you lonely boys out there a HUGE favor...



Your Welcome!

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: The Man Who Murdered Love - XTC

Much love to all of you,

Gia Nineteen Seventy-Eight

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.