Sunday, February 18, 2007

An experiment gone horribly RIGHT

I activily participated in a live writing session for the latest chapter of Good Times Rolling by BulletProof. We roll played for the chat portion of chapter 31 which will be posted very shortly (up by the time you read this).

We went so far as to actually make real e-mail accounts for the two girls. They are live and can recieve your letters. If you want the e-mail addresses, read the story!

*********NEWS FLASH! - Exclusive Report - You heard it here first - New Universe To Be Unveiled Soon!***********

BULLETPROOF & YOURS TRULY ARE COMBINING STORIES IN A FUTURE VENTURE.

Chapter 4 of The Changeling forthcoming as well! Stay tuned dear readers!!! Updates around the corner!

CURRENTLY LISTENING TO: Van Halen - Balance

1 comment:

BulletProof said...

We have been getting a lot of good feedback about the collaboration. I for one love it. Gia did an outstanding job of getting my half of the chat to 12 year-old standards. Those of you that didn't understand most of the chat, well, if I didn't already know ahead of time what it was about, I'd be in the same boat. I am way past that age and I think they are all really aliens sent to earth to confuse, as well as titillate us.

S!